I know what you’re thinking. Wow! That’s a lot of money! That’s the point of this question. If you had all the money you ever needed in your life. Money doesn’t solve all problems but it does turn the wheels of industry.
This question is more geared towards how you would spend your money if you were wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. Since money isn’t an issue with this question. Go wild with your answers. Let your imagination be free.
Here are a few more questions to get the creative juices flowing:
- What would be the first thing you buy?
- How much would you donate to charity or those less fortunate?
- Would you help your family and friends out financially?
- What places would you travel to?
- How much money would you save or invest? (if any)
- What would you do just for you?
- Would you still work at your current job? Would you work at all?
Again, take your time with these answers. Really think about each question and if you want write it down.
This question allows you to see some insights on what you would do if you were living your best financial life. Now I’m not saying that you have to be a multi-millionaire to be happy. Money doesn’t buy happiness. It’s the truth. It’s just a glance into some of the things you would truly want in your life. Maybe this gives you a spark to start that new business you’ve always wanted. Or maybe make a career change to become more financially independent.
If you would oblige I would love to hear your answers to these questions.